HUA SIONG COLLEGE OF ILOILO, INC map of Gyeongsang Namdo.
(formerly Iloilo Central Commercial High School)
GASTPE/FAPE Participating School
An academic institution that blends the best of Chinese and Filipino cultures for the total development of the individual in service to the country and global community 콩순이동영상 다운로드.
To educate young men and women to achieve excellence for the improvement of society and environment 또 mp3 다운로드.
The Hua Siong College of Iloilo, conscious of her pivotal role as an institution of learning in national development and stability, is reaffirming her objectives along Philippine education’s aims on physical fitness, moral uprightness, academic excellence and vocational efficiency:
● Inculcate the love for the Filipino culture, people and traditions;
● Help facilitate the eventual integration of the Chinese way of life into the mainstream of Philippine Society;
● Impress and nurture in the students the ideals of democracy, equality, fair play, and sense of social justice;
● Imbue the school’s guiding principles of Diligence, Sincerity, Loyalty and Courage; Nurture self-discipline and civic consciousness among the students;
● Foster appreciation and interest of the arts, letters and the sciences;
● and Cultivate and uphold the tradition of excellence in all fields of endeavor in and outside the country 천년의 신화 다운로드.
Iznart Street, Iloilo City, Tel mobile site. No.: (033)337-3679; (033)335-0498;
TeleFax No.:(033) 335-0145
Ledesco Village, La Paz, Iloilo City, Tel fashion show music. No.: (033)320-3929
Official Website: http://huasiong.edu.ph